Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unmerging two iTunes accounts?

I have found many articles discussing how to merge to iTunes accounts, but none on how to UNmerge them.

I have a personal iTunes account and one that I use for work as a music therapist. The music is being played through Apple TVs in hospital rooms and through iTunes match I'm able to buy music on my personal computer onto my work account and it will automatically sync to the Apple TVs. On this personal computer I also have my personal music library, which, for obvious reasons, I do not want showing up on these Apple TVs. I'm assuming something happened with my iCloud account and because my personal music was on my computer somehow it ended up automatically syncing up with my work account via the iCloud when I signed into the account at home. Now all my (inappropriate for a hospital setting) personal music is showing up on these hospital Apple TVs. How can I undo the damage I've caused? I've removed my personal computer from the iTunes in the Cloud setting in my work account settings, but I fear that the damage has already been done and the music will remain on those hospital devices. Please help!

Stefan

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 6:24 AM

There are no replies.

Unmerging two iTunes accounts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.