Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

On an incoming call, the slider bar disappears after two rings, but the phone keeps ringing.

On an incoming call, the answer slider bar disappears after two rings, but the phone keeps ringing, There's no way to answer it and the calls goes through to voicemail. At first I thought this was just happening with Google Voice calls, but yesterday it happened with a call directly to my cell number. I've already gone to iTunes and did a restore, but it obviously didn't help. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have a 5S.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 6:28 AM

3 replies

Feb 10, 2016 6:45 AM in response to libulmer

These are my settings for Settings->Notifications:

see picture 1

I think you should set "Show on lock screen" to on.

Also I have Settings->Phone "Allow Calls on Other Devices" set to OFF

and also "Call forwarding" set to OFF.

when I am called, this is what I see on the phone lock screen even after 5 rings: see picture 2.

picture 1:

User uploaded file

PICTURE 2:

User uploaded file

On an incoming call, the slider bar disappears after two rings, but the phone keeps ringing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.