Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

COLLEGE_I need a third party alarm app w/ dif. vibration, tones?

This is my first semester living in a dorm with two other people & I haven't found a happy medium to wake me up and leave my roommates asleep. I'm a heavy sleeper, and they sleep very light.

Does any one know of a third party alarm application that would have a randomized vibration setting & alarm tone to wake me up?

Or anything else that would be helpful.

Thank you!

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 8:04 AM

7 replies

Feb 10, 2016 8:56 AM in response to anypats

Thanks for your suggestions!

I wasn't looking for a stronger vibration - more of a randomized vibration setting or a way to customize the vibration pattern like you can do with text messages.

I am the earliest to rise of both my roommates & they won't wake me I guess. We don't have open communication.

I hope my fitbit and new alarm app can help.

Feb 10, 2016 8:32 AM in response to 2013mmartin

Well at this point then I'm out of ideas. You're not going to find an alarm that will give any stronger vibration than what it does already. The next suggestion I would have is to try and find a roommate that either needs to be up before you or is okay with a louder alarm clock. Sometimes everyone needs to compromise a little when you have roommates.

COLLEGE_I need a third party alarm app w/ dif. vibration, tones?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.