Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6S+ Bluetooth Connectivity to car (v9.2.1)

I have been using my iPhone 6S+ to connect to my 2013 Kia Sportage's Bluetooth enabled radio for both hands-free calling and listening to Pandora. Both features worked GREAT until two days ago. Suddenly, my SUV no longer recognizes my iPhone as a media device and therefore I can no longer listen to Pandora over my car stereo, but the car does recognize that the phone is connected and still allows me to make hand-free calls.

After reading a slew of comments about similar issues, I'm wondering if anyone else with the same phone/same software version is having this issue? If not, hopefully someone from Apple can provide me with some guidance for a possible fix?

Please note, I did not recently download a software upgrade - it worked in the morning on my drive to work, then stopped working when I got in my car to drive home. VERY RANDOM.

Thanks!

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 10:17 AM

1 reply

iPhone 6S+ Bluetooth Connectivity to car (v9.2.1)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.