Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Syncing Issue

I've had an issue syncing my iTunes to my iPhone. I had a album on my iTunes that was a two disk set and I finally decided to edit their info in iTunes from two separate albums to one album (specifying 2 disks within). When I go to sync this with my iPhone, it doesn't apply the new changes, not only that, but most of the album covers from other albums have disappeared as well.

To troubleshoot this problem I unchecked the "Sync Music" in iTunes in an attempt to remove all of the songs from my iPhone and start from scratch. When I unchecked the box the Audio section of the meter at the bottom of the iTunes screen goes to zero, exactly what I wanted. However why I click the Apply button and attempt to sync with my iPhone, the Audio section on the meter shoots right back up. It's almost as if my iPhone is the "master" and iTunes is syncing with the phone, instead of the iPhone syncing with what I have selected on iTunes.

I would like my iTunes to control everything applied onto the iPhone and only what I select in iTunes to sync to the phone.

I am running iTunes 12.3.2.35 64-bit, and my iPhone with iOS 9.2.1.

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.2.1, Running iTunes 12.3.2.35 64-bit

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 10:21 AM

There are no replies.

iTunes Syncing Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.