Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to download all videos in Shared Albums to PC?

Has anyone been able to download all videos from iCloud Photo Library and Shared albums to your PC successfully? Mine only download most videos but not all of them to my PC. Here is what happen.....

I installed iCloud to my PC running Window 7 and I have been able to download my shared albums and iCloud Photo Library to the folders I specified. That part is working fine; however, when I compare the numbers of photos and videos downloaded to each folder on my PC vs. the numbers of photos and videos in each shared album on my iPhones, the numbers don't match.

For example, I have 1756 photos and 63 videos in my xyz shared album. When I checked the number of photos and videos in my xyz shared folder on my PC, it's contains 1804 JPG files but only 16 MP4 video files. Where are the rest of the vidoes? And where are the extra photos come from? I have been keeping my PC running for the last few days to get the photos and videos to download, but the number of photos and videos in each folders hasn't changed.

Has anyone run into this issue? And how did you get all videos in Shared Albums download to your PC? Apply says that the only way to download videos from Shared Album is to install iCloud on the PC or Mac. I did that but where are all my shared videos?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1, Window 7 Utimate Service Pack 1

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 11:08 AM

There are no replies.

How to download all videos in Shared Albums to PC?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.