Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a problem with my netflix playing on safari,having the error: Whoops, something went wrong... Display Error There appears to be a display problem. Please ensure your monitor is HDCP compliant and is not mirrored using Airplay.

I am having a problem with my netflix playing on safari,Showing the error:" Whoops, something went wrong... Display Error : There appears to be a display problem. Please ensure your monitor is HDCP compliant and is not mirrored using Airplay."

While I am not using any external displays and also the airplay is switched off.

Since having this problem , I also noticed an icon on the top right corner of display which i can see when i am logging into my account otherwise not.As i marked the icon by red circle on this picture and i am trying to remove it but I can't . Is there anyone who can help me out. It is Macbook pro with retina display 13''. Thanks

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014), OS X El Capitan (10.11.3)

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 12:54 PM

1 reply

I have a problem with my netflix playing on safari,having the error: Whoops, something went wrong... Display Error There appears to be a display problem. Please ensure your monitor is HDCP compliant and is not mirrored using Airplay.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.