Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In-app purchases

A friend of mine recently bought an iPad because we play Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Boom Beach together. When we set up the iPad he quickly blasted through the setup and put in a fake address initially just to start it up. He downloaded Clash Royale first and started playing right away. He had also bought some iTunes cards to try and avoid his Clash of Clans mistake and not attach his credit card(drunken gem buying). Now he wants to attach his credit card to his iTunes account (he also changed his address to his actual address so he could do so) and was able to but now when he tries to buy any gems it says he needs to be in the iTunes store for his location (Canada). He has 78 cents in iTunes money left on his account as well. Now he has downloaded Clash of Clans and Boom Beach since adding his correct address and credit card and has no issues buying gems for either of them but again when he goes to Clash Royale it still will not let him and says to contact support. Any ideas whats might be happening? I think I may know but it still seems odd.

iPad Mini, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 12:43 PM

1 reply

Feb 10, 2016 1:43 PM in response to Darkdaff

He is currently in Canada, and has his Canadian address on his account (using a country's store when not in that country is a violation of the store's terms, terms that he agreed to abide by) ? And that game was bought by that account ?

For the message to contact iTunes Support, we are fellow users, we won't know why he is getting it. If he hasn't already done so, then to do as the message tells him :

- go to http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww

- click on your country's flag

- click on the Contact Support at the bottom of the left-hand column

- click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page

In-app purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.