Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Flash will not work

Flash will not work on my MacBook Pro. It works on my wife's MacBook Air and on her iPad and our phones, but anything that requires Flash on my MacBook Pro generates a dialogue box saying I need to download the latest version of Flash. I've downloaded and installed Flash to no avail; then I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. In the Flash System Settings, Advanced Settings. I've "Deleted All" Browsing Data & Settings but Flash still won't work on this computer. HELP!

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013)

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 1:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 1:32 PM

Download and install Flash directly from Adobe to make sure you are getting the latest version. Once it installs, it should open to an Adobe page confirming you installed it properly.

If it doesn't work properly, open Safari > Prefences > Security > Check "Allow Plug-ins"

If it is already checked, click on "Plug-in Settings" then make sure Flash is checked

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2016 1:32 PM in response to Ron Maiellaro

Download and install Flash directly from Adobe to make sure you are getting the latest version. Once it installs, it should open to an Adobe page confirming you installed it properly.

If it doesn't work properly, open Safari > Prefences > Security > Check "Allow Plug-ins"

If it is already checked, click on "Plug-in Settings" then make sure Flash is checked

Flash will not work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.