Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apps are not appearing on ipod

My daughter has an ipod touch 5th gen which is setup on Family Share with my account. I cannot find two apps that were shared from my iphone, even though they are dowloaded and working fine on my device. Spotlight can't find them, and when I search in App Store it does not give me an option to download, it appears as though it's already downloaded. When I log into itunes and sign in under my daugter's account and my account, I can see the one of the apps under Settings/Apps in itunes, but the "remove" button will not let me click. On the ipod, under Settings/Storage & iCloud Use/Manage Storage, I am able to click on the app, but I do not have the option to delete it from the ipod. It seems to be there, I just can't open it, see an icon on the screen, find it under Spotlight or any other way. I have have reset the ipod and erased all content, then dowloaded again from backup and this didn't help. I've also restarted the ipod several times. I've also deleted the app from my iphone and redownloaded but that also didn't work. Do I need to reset/erase and start from scratch instead of downloading? Any advice or help is appreciated!

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 12:58 PM

There are no replies.

apps are not appearing on ipod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.