Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple logo STUCK URGENT HELP

Hi

My iphone 6 with lastest ios was working fine.

All of sudden it began not to get the wifi card to working. It turned gray when I scrolled up the menu. Also in the settings the wifi wouldent allow the phone to be turned on.

Then one day later the phone suddenely shut of. I turned it on it worked fine but wifi was still grey

One day later it turned itself off again... when I turned it on it got stuck in apple logo upon startup.

My question is: If I factory restore it again via itunes can I recover lost voice memos even if I havent backed it up using any softwares.

I backup 2 days before to itunes but the voice memo i did not have a chance to do it.

If I can not do it. Can technical centers for repairing Iphones fix this problem for me or are the voice memo i did not save lost?

Thank so much for reading, please answer!!!

Sincerely

Nick

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 2:55 PM

2 replies

Feb 10, 2016 3:42 PM in response to nickfromswe

A C&P is appropriate here...

If it has NEVER been jailbroke, here are some standard repair procedures:

First, try a system reset. It cures many ills and it's quick, easy and harmless...

Hold down the on/off switch and the Home button simultaneously until you see the Apple logo. Ignore the "Slide to power off" text if it appears. You will not lose any apps, data, music, movies, settings, etc.

If the Reset doesn't work, try a Restore. Note that it's nowhere near as quick as a Reset. It could take well over an hour! Connect via cable to the computer that you use for sync. From iTunes, select the iPad/iPod/iPhone and then select the Summary tab. Follow the on-screen directions for Restore and be sure to say "yes" to the backup and back up to the computer's iTunes (NOT iCloud) because it's more thorough. You will be warned that all data (apps, music, movies, etc.) will be erased but, as the Restore finishes, you will be asked if you wish the contents of the backup to be copied to the iPad/iPod/iPhone. Again, say "yes."

At the end of the basic Restore, you will be asked if you wish to sync the iPad/iPod/iPhone. As before, say "yes." Note that that sync selection will disappear and the Restore will end if you do not respond within a reasonable time. If that happens, only the apps that are part of the IOS will appear on your device. Corrective action is simple - choose manual "Sync" from the bottom right of iTunes.

If you're unable to do the Restore (or it doesn't help), go into Recovery Mode per the instructions here. You WILL lose all of your data (game scores, etc,) but, for the most part, you can redownload apps and music without being charged again. Also, read this.

Feb 11, 2016 12:17 AM in response to Philly_Phan

Thank you so much for your answer!

I tried system reset and all everything else except a restore via itunes. So if I understood you correctly, sir: If I restore via Itunes, before the restore begins I will be asked to back up my iphone content again, inkluding my voice file (used apple build in app for that). And the after it will backup again and after erase everything and after that again It will ask me to backup my iphone via itunes? This backup to computer will occur even though I have a constant apple logo but its in recovery mode and connected to Itunes succefully, is that true?

Thank you kindly for your answer

Sincerely

Nick

Apple logo STUCK URGENT HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.