Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I pair an iPad pro with a logitech M535 mouse?

iPad, iOS 9.2.1, Logitech M535 mouse

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 5:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 9:38 PM

No.

NO mice work on Apple iDevices and iOS.

There is no physical pointer/cursor programmed into iOS for the mouse to navigate on screen.

Your fingers are your mouse input device.

iOS has an insertion point "I" beam cursor that can now controlled by invoking the iOS software keyboard and then do a two-finger single tap to tirn the entire software keyboard area into a giant trackpad.

If you useb two-finger double tap within the keyboard area, you can highlight words, lines of text or entire paragraphs for editing.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2016 9:38 PM in response to antonrca

No.

NO mice work on Apple iDevices and iOS.

There is no physical pointer/cursor programmed into iOS for the mouse to navigate on screen.

Your fingers are your mouse input device.

iOS has an insertion point "I" beam cursor that can now controlled by invoking the iOS software keyboard and then do a two-finger single tap to tirn the entire software keyboard area into a giant trackpad.

If you useb two-finger double tap within the keyboard area, you can highlight words, lines of text or entire paragraphs for editing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.