Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I PURCHASE IPHONE 5C AND THE OWNER LOCK IT ON ICLOUD AND I DON'T HAVE ANY DETAIL OF THE USER NAME AND PASSWORD. PLEASE I NEED HELP ON HOW TO UNLOCK THE PHONE STATUS LOCK

I PURCHASE IPHONE 5C AND THE OWNER LOCK IT ON ICLOUD AND I DON'T HAVE ANY DETAIL OF THE USER NAME AND PASSWORD. PLEASE I NEED HELP ON HOW TO UNLOCK THE PHONE STATUS LOCK. AND I CAN'T CONTACT THE SELLER ANYMORE.

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.2, SETTING UP THE PHONE

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 6:19 PM

3 replies

Feb 10, 2016 6:23 PM in response to pridosco

First, turn off your caps lock key. Typing in all caps is considered as shouting in a forum. Second, if you have no access to the prior owner, you will never be able to use that phone. The activation lock can only be deleted by the owner of that Apple ID. Try to return it for a refund. If you can't do that, then you own a nice brick.

I PURCHASE IPHONE 5C AND THE OWNER LOCK IT ON ICLOUD AND I DON'T HAVE ANY DETAIL OF THE USER NAME AND PASSWORD. PLEASE I NEED HELP ON HOW TO UNLOCK THE PHONE STATUS LOCK

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.