Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i get my photo library to apple tv 4

I have all my photos in Icloud photo library and i cannot get them to my apple tv 4th generation. Help

apple tv 4th generation-OTHER, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 5:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 3:07 AM

The Apple TV views photos from either your photo stream album or your shared albums, you will need to put some photos into these areas in order to view them on the Apple TV. Personally I find shared albums to be the best.

3 replies

Feb 12, 2016 7:50 AM in response to bentley1212

You seem to be discussing multiple matters here, but...

The photos app uses photos in shared albums. You can create a shared album in the photos app on your computer, by selecting the photos you want in the album and choosing iCloud photo sharing from the share menu.

User uploaded file

If you select photos from the computer app, this uses the photos you have chosen from your library vis iTunes > File > Home sharing > Choose photos...

The screensaver will only use a limited number of photos regardless of how many photos are in the album you select. (Typically this is about 100)

how do i get my photo library to apple tv 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.