Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ex is logged into my iCloud email secretly and doesn't think I know so now I can't link my iCloud email with my iPhone log into it to check my mail or anything how do I fix this

My ex is logged into my iCloud email secretly and doesn't think I know so now I can't link my iCloud email with my iPhone log into it to check my mail or anything how do I fix this Someone please help lol

iPhone 5, iOS 9.2

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 7:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 8:01 PM

Caitlyn,

In the interest of your privacy, I would recommend that you create a new password for your iCloud account.

https://appleid.apple.com/

User uploaded file

3 replies

Feb 10, 2016 8:04 PM in response to Ferd II

BBut the thing is my iCloud account is Hooked up/linked with my gmail email and when I was looking at his email today I saw that he has it linked up to his gmail email and when I opened the folder it's sending him emails of like the apps I download and stuff so should I still change the password or do something else sorry I'm new to the iPhone world lol

Feb 10, 2016 8:19 PM in response to Cait_lyn5146

Caitlyn,

I'm not sure of how they may be linked, but if you also have a gmail account, you should also change your gmail password.

There is a possibility that your iCloud email is set to forward to a gmail address. You can check that by logging into iCloud.com on a computer. After login, open Mail, then Preferences...(gear icon) on the lower left side of the screen, General, and uncheck any forwarding settings:

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

My ex is logged into my iCloud email secretly and doesn't think I know so now I can't link my iCloud email with my iPhone log into it to check my mail or anything how do I fix this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.