Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't perform authenticated bind after Yosemite upgrade

I was running OD on Mountain Lion 10.8.5 and everything works fine, but I am wanting to upgrade to Yosemite (and El Capitan eventually), but after doing the Yosemite upgrade (per Apple documentation), I can't perform an authenticated bind from any machine using my full domain name (server.domain.com). I receive error 5101 (Authentication server refused operation because the current credentials are not authorized for the requested operation. I've checked the certificate (I'm using a self-signed cert, but it worked fine in ML). I've also tried doing a fresh install of Yosemite and importing my OD archive that way, but still have the same issue.

Like a good admin, I made a clone of my working ML server installation and am using that currently (authenticated bindings work perfectly, everything is peachy), but really need to get upgraded.

I've tried rekerberizing the server and followed all the steps but no dice so far...can anyone help shed some light on this?

-- Sean

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 9:09 PM

There are no replies.

Can't perform authenticated bind after Yosemite upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.