Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

alarm clock error

I use my cell as an alarm clock on a daily bases (while plugged in to charger) for work. But lately there have been errors with the alarm not going off. My cell is already experiencing problems like "Storage Full" errors on a daily bases, which interrupts any and all activities on the cell, this may be tampering with the alarm clock functions. This problem has been occurring more frequently and I don't know what is causing it. Should I go to Apple store to get it checked out?

Note: I removed anything that was not needed, moved all photos/videos from cell to pc, and removed all music and apps but still keep getting this error "Storage Full".

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 10:19 PM

There are no replies.

alarm clock error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.