Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad freeze after every update

I just updated my iPad to 9.2.1 and it now freezes on everything after about one minute. I deleted about 6 apps to free up space but this has not helped. this situation happened the last tiME i did an update too.

iPad 2, iOS 9.2.1, just updated

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 8:00 PM

6 replies

Feb 12, 2016 9:49 AM in response to jeffd55

Howdy jeffd55

While the referenced article is a very good one, it does not address the key ideas in the OP [emphasis is mine]

I just updated my iPad to 9.2.1 and it now freezes on everything after about one minute. I deleted about 6 apps to free up space but this has not helped. this situation happened the last tiME i did an update too.

iPad 2, iOS 9.2.1, just updated

In your referenced article, at the end, it says (as many articles do)

What to do next

Contact Apple Support to ...

It seems most relevant to search for [ ipad (or iPhone) freezes while in use ] where, if one filters out old threads, these are tops in discussions

These seem to be isolated to "some" folks - and - since they do not persist over time, they are dealt with by workarounds OR have been addressed by a further update (without fanfare)

iPad freeze after every update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.