Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my 6digit passovde for lost my iphone, how cant I reset it ?

I lost it. But found it now, but I forgot the passcode.

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.2

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 9:54 PM

1 reply

Feb 12, 2016 7:44 AM in response to samuel omar

Hi Samuel,

Thank you for contributing to the Apple Support Communities.

It looks like you found your lost iPhone but you can't enter the passcode to turn off Lost Mode. If so, I'm glad you found your iPhone!

You can try these steps to turn off Lost Mode on iCloud.com:

iCloud: Use Lost Mode

Turn off Lost Mode or change your contact info

You can turn off Lost Mode by entering the passcode on the device, or by following the steps below. You can also follow the steps below to change the contact information displayed on your lost device.

Note: If your credit and debit cards for Apple Pay were suspended because you put your iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, or iPhone 6S Plus in Lost Mode, when you turn off Lost Mode and sign back in to iCloud, you can resume using your cards.

1. Go to Find My iPhone on iCloud.com.

If you don’t see Find My iPhone on iCloud.com, your account just has access to iCloud web-only features. To gain access to other iCloud features, set up iCloud on your iOS device or Mac.

2. Click All Devices, then select the device that’s in Lost Mode.

3. Click Lost Mode, then change the information or click Stop Lost Mode.

If you can't follow the steps above, you may need to restore your device using iTunes as mentioned in If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled.

All the best.

I forgot my 6digit passovde for lost my iphone, how cant I reset it ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.