Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Locked account

my account is locked, it just keeps making change my pass word but it doesn't unlock my account. Any help would be appreciated ..

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 8:48 PM

1 reply

Feb 12, 2016 7:06 AM in response to robynfromoklahoma city

Hi Robyn,

Thanks for contributing to the Apple Support Communities.

You mention that your account is locked and changing your password doesn't unlock it. If your Apple ID is locked, make sure to follow this method:

When you see one of these alerts, you can go to iforgot.apple.com to unlock your account with your existing password or to reset your password. After multiple unsuccessful attempts to unlock your account, your Apple ID will remain locked and you can try again the next day.

If you use two-step verification, you need to use your recovery key and a trusted device. And if you use two-factor authentication, you need a trusted device or trusted phone number to unlock your Apple ID.

If you see a message that is different from the alerts above and you can't reset your password, contact us for help.

If the situation isn't related to your Apple ID, the following links may help:

If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled

Sincerely.

Locked account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.