Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing Itunes Country.

Respect Admin,

I Just Want To Ask Why Apple Asking For Payment When We Try To Change Itunes Country. We Already Know How Expensive Apple Products Are As Compare To Android, Blackberry, Etc. Then We Need To Pay More Money For Such Things. I'm Using Iphone Since Almost 7,8 Years But Now I'm Too Much Disappointed About This New Change. Kindly Give A Look At This Issue & Let Us Give A Facility To Change Itunes Country Without Payment Or Arrange Some Change Where we Can be Able To Delete The App History In itunes History.

iPhone 6s

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 10:58 PM

1 reply

Feb 10, 2016 11:06 PM in response to HnyG

These are user-to-user forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple on here.

You aren't charged when changing country and putting your new country's payment details on your account (except for a temporary store holding charge which your card issuer should remove within a few days or so) - and you should be able to remove the card's details after entering it. Asking for a card is presumably a way of checking that you have a valid billing address in that country and are therefore able to use its store.

If you want to leave feedback to Apple : http://www.apple.com/feedback/

You can hide apps from the cloud via your computer's iTunes : Hide and unhide purchases in iTunes or iBooks on your Mac or PC - Apple Support (the 'x' might not show on an app's top left corner, there is a bug in iTunes, but clicking there should still hide the app). Being able to permanently delete items is probably unlikely to happen

Changing Itunes Country.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.