Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How long does it take for Apple to repair your cracked screen on your phone and send it back to you?

I cracked my phone screen and rang up Apple to arrange to ship it to them to fix. Since I'm in New Zealand they have to send it to Australia to get fixed. Does anyone know how long this process can take? It's been 3 days without my phone already and I'm dying a bit on the inside 😢

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 11:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 9:02 AM

Hello there, halee.g.

It sounds like you're trying to find out how long the process of repair takes. Although the details in your case may be different the following information from our Service Answer Center provides some clarification:

Apple Support - Service Answer Center - New Zealand

How long will my iPhone service take?

Service arranged through Apple takes approximately one week from the day your iPhone is shipped to Apple. If service was arranged through your carrier, please contact them directly for details.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2016 9:02 AM in response to halee.g

Hello there, halee.g.

It sounds like you're trying to find out how long the process of repair takes. Although the details in your case may be different the following information from our Service Answer Center provides some clarification:

Apple Support - Service Answer Center - New Zealand

How long will my iPhone service take?

Service arranged through Apple takes approximately one week from the day your iPhone is shipped to Apple. If service was arranged through your carrier, please contact them directly for details.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers.

How long does it take for Apple to repair your cracked screen on your phone and send it back to you?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.