Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased a book and it won't let me view it. The app automatically closes when I tap on the book

I purchased a book and it won't let me view it. The app automatically closes when I tap on the book

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 11:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 11:42 PM

You've tried deleting the book and redownloading it via the Purchased tab in the app, and if that doesn't fix it tried closing the iBooks app via the phone's taskbar (Force an app to close in iOS - Apple Support) and/or tried a soft-reset/reboot of the phone (press and hold both the sleep and home buttons for about 10 to 15 seconds, ignore the ‘slide to power off’, after which the Apple logo should appear and it should reboot) ?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2016 11:42 PM in response to Lizbeth3174

You've tried deleting the book and redownloading it via the Purchased tab in the app, and if that doesn't fix it tried closing the iBooks app via the phone's taskbar (Force an app to close in iOS - Apple Support) and/or tried a soft-reset/reboot of the phone (press and hold both the sleep and home buttons for about 10 to 15 seconds, ignore the ‘slide to power off’, after which the Apple logo should appear and it should reboot) ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.