Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple airport time capsule 2 tb wifi slow

I have questions about my airport time capsule ,2 tb wifi capabilities , I am living in a house , that has fibre cable , and I should have down load speeds of 500mbs and upload speeds of 500mbs , with ethernet connection ,I have download 499,9 upload 478mbs, using wifi connection 5ghz download 329mbs upload 91mbs , have just red about problems with this exact product ,and my serial number is one of the serial numbers on their list , just wondering if anybody else has had problems with their product ,their wifi connection and what they have done ,about wifi problems and the like

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.0.1, mac book pro osx lion

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 4:45 AM

1 reply

Feb 11, 2016 5:56 AM in response to buzznutsgrande63

have just red about problems with this exact product ,and my serial number is one of the serial numbers on their list

Not sure what article that you are referring to......it would help if you could provide the link.....but it is common knowledge that the AirPort routers were designed more than 3 years ago to work with standard DSL and cable type connections.

Fibre is new ballgame for Apple, and they have not yet learned all the rules of the game.

Other than changing the wireless channels on the AirPort, there is not much that you can do on the AirPort to adjust wireless settings. If you do suspect that you have a defective AirPort, then you need to get in touch with Apple Support to resolve the issue.

apple airport time capsule 2 tb wifi slow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.