Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iPad and an iPhone 6 with my contacts backed up on my icloud. I can view all my contacts on my ipad but I have to search for them on my iphone in order for me to see them. How do I fix that?

I have an iPad and an iPhone 6 with my contacts backed up on my icloud. I can view all my contacts on my ipad but I have to search for them on my iphone in order for me to see them. How do I fix that?

The contacts were initially on my ipad and I saved them to the icloud, then I bought an iphone 6s but everytime I want to see a contact that is on my ipad using the iphone, I have to search for it then it will appear in

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 4:39 AM

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.