Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

freezing and restart

please anyone can help I asked several times my macbook pro suddenly freezing and restart it self please need help I want to fix the issue give me a solution

MacBook Pro, OS X El Capitan (10.11.3)

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 4:07 AM

20 replies

Feb 11, 2016 5:36 AM in response to il's

Can you tell me more about your macbook pro please. For example, could you tell us what model it is (top left hand side of screen -> Apple menu -> About This Mac.

If you have a mid-2010 MacbookPro then I have had this problem which is possibly due to a Logic Board fault in your computer. There was a product recall / Apple Fix for this but I am afraid that that time has now passed. However, you can still get a new Logic Board which should fix this problem.

If your MacBook Pro is not this model, then it might be something else but knowing which model it is will help.

Also, does it come up with any code on the screen when it restarts? - seeing this information would also be helpful to us.

Please post this information on this forum and one of us will try to help you.

freezing and restart

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.