Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i bought a game for 0.99$ from apple store then i downloaded the same app on my second device using the same apple id now there is a billing issue and they want me to pay 0.99$ again why? and how to solve this?

i bought a game for 0.99$ form the apple store then i downloaded the same app on my second device using the same apple id and now there is a billing issue and the want me to pay 0.99$ again why? and how to solve this?

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 7:54 AM

1 reply

Feb 11, 2016 9:09 AM in response to raoul971

Does it show as two separate purchases on your account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store on a Mac or PC - Apple Support ? If it does : http://reportaproblem.apple.com

Was iTunes able to collect the money for the first purchase ? If not then that will have to paid before you will be able to download anything else : Pay an unpaid balance in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

i bought a game for 0.99$ from apple store then i downloaded the same app on my second device using the same apple id now there is a billing issue and they want me to pay 0.99$ again why? and how to solve this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.