Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I'm facing volume problem with my apple 4s iOS 9.2.1 I'm not getting sound while playing mp3 or videos just after updating this new ios. could anyone please help me on this? I also have noticed so many apple users have the same concern as mine.

Hi, I'm facing volume problem with my apple 4s iOS 9.2.1 I'm not getting sound while playing mp3 or videos just after updating this new ios. could anyone please help me on this? I also have noticed so many apple users have the same concern as mine. Previously I managed a few days with earphones to play music and videos but later I'm facing the same problem in earphones as well. Please someone let me know if I can get it fixed in any of the iPhone stores or have to wait for the next version of the iOS with this half-dead phone!

Thanks,

Saumyaranjan

iPhone 4s (8GB), iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 6:54 AM

1 reply

Feb 12, 2016 12:54 PM in response to saumyaranjan

Hi saumyaranjan,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iPhone; I know how frustrating that can be. If you are having issues with sound or audio from both the built-in speakers and from headphones, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following articles helpful:

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

If your headset isn't working - Apple Support

Regards

Hi, I'm facing volume problem with my apple 4s iOS 9.2.1 I'm not getting sound while playing mp3 or videos just after updating this new ios. could anyone please help me on this? I also have noticed so many apple users have the same concern as mine.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.