Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Several problems with podcast

Hi,

My name is Javiera, owner of 1133podcast and I would love your help in the following issues.

I use libsyn to connect the podcast. I used to have "javiajando" slug which I changed to "1133podcast" 2 weeks ago.

I would love support on the following issues:

1. I have asked the old podcast to be deleted but it´s still showing.

2. Now when typing 1133podcast on my iphone or computer it´s not showing on the search.

3. (URGENT) The Button "Subscribe" doesnt work for me (chilean store) nor any other chilean. PLUS people from other countries are saying a message such as "this podcast is only available for the chilean store)

I attach some files.

This is my website link with problems

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/1133-podcast-transformational/id1031488236?l =es&mt=2

Thank you SO much for your help!

Really appreciate it,

Thank you

Not showing at the moment:

User uploaded file

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 6:48 AM

1 reply

Feb 11, 2016 7:10 AM in response to 1133podcast

Your link brought up the iTunes Store page for your podcast (I'm in the UK) and I was able to subscribe perfectly well. However searching on its title produced the announcement that the iTunes Store was temporarily unavailable, though I was able to search on another podcast successfully. If you only very recently posted this podcast (or changed its title) it can take some days before the search works.

Searching on you old title brought no result. If you just changed the name of the podcast it will still appear with same reference number and the new title. If that's the case and some people are still seeing the old title it may be a cacheing problem at their end.

Several problems with podcast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.