Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i transfer old photos from my broken iPod to my brand new one?

my iPod has a wiring issue so i plan on getting a new one, but i want to know how do i transfer my old photos from my old and broken iPod to my new one without using iTunes to sync or plugging anything in? i have the new iOS but I'm not sure what version i know its not iOS 9.

iPod touch

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 6:46 AM

4 replies

Feb 12, 2016 7:00 AM in response to nathanz2000

To restore from backup see:

Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup - Apple SupportIf you restore from iCloud backup the apps will be automatically downloaded. If you restore from iTunes backup the apps and music have to be in the iTunes library since synced media like apps and music are not included in the backup of the iOS device that iTunes makes.

You can redownload most iTunes purchases by:

Downloading past purchases from the App Store, iBookstore, and iTunes Store

To determine if y have an iTunes backup go to iTunes>Preferences>Devices and available backup(s) made by iTunes ae listed.

The only way to check if you have an iCloud backup is to on another iOS device signed into the same iCloud account go to Settings>iCloud>Storage>Manage storage

How do i transfer old photos from my broken iPod to my brand new one?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.