Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

best wireless keyboard for iPad air 2

I have just purchased recently an iPad air 2 64gb. as a gift. I am looking at getting my daughter a wireless keyboard. I have looked at the logitech keys to go ultra portable this has varied reviews on Amazon and my Husband noticed that there is no £ sign key just a $ key..... ?? and the Apple obviously have their own which would be better for my 12 yr old??

iPad Air, 2

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 8:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 6:26 PM

Not many american keyboards will have that symbol, however it's usually accessible, you just need to use the ALT or other keys to get to it.

I don't have an Air 2, but I have used a Zagg keyboard for 2 of my iPads, my older iPad 2 and my new Mini 4 and I recommend them. Very long battery life and some models are backlit.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2016 6:26 PM in response to NEATNEATY

Not many american keyboards will have that symbol, however it's usually accessible, you just need to use the ALT or other keys to get to it.

I don't have an Air 2, but I have used a Zagg keyboard for 2 of my iPads, my older iPad 2 and my new Mini 4 and I recommend them. Very long battery life and some models are backlit.

best wireless keyboard for iPad air 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.