Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I download programs off the internet, they just appear as collections of TextEditor files. How can I convert them into the program.

When I download programs off the internet, they just appear as collections of TextEditor files. How can I convert them into the program.

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 8:57 AM

4 replies

Feb 11, 2016 11:32 AM in response to timmytheKing

I believe LumberYard is a Windows program.

From the Amazon Lumberyard support pages:

Q. What are the system requirements for building a game with the Lumberyard Editor and tools?
We recommend you use a PC with Windows 7 64-bit, 8+ GB RAM, 60 GB of storage, a 3GHz+ quad-core processor, and a 2+ GB DX11+ compatible video card.

Q. What device platforms does Lumberyard support?
Lumberyard currently supports PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. Mobile support for iOS and Android devices is coming soon, along with additional support for Mac and Linux. Note that Sony and Microsoft only permit developers who have passed their screening process to develop games for their platforms.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.