Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

explore icon in app store in iPad not working

I just purchased a new iPad Pro. I'm very disappointed!! I never bought an Apple product before that had issues from the moment I opened the box!!! When I click the "explore" icon in the APP Store I get a blank page that says ERROR. Anyone know about it and how to fix it? 😕

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 9:13 AM

1 reply

Feb 12, 2016 2:44 PM in response to Gyzie1990

Hello there, Gyzie1990.

It sounds like you are having issues navigating the App Store application on your new iPad Pro. The following Knowledge Base article, although written for applications you install on your iPad, provides some great initial recommendations for troubleshooting:

If an app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

Restart the app

Close the app and open it again.

Restart your device

Turn your device off and back on.

Check for iOS and app updates

Make sure that you're using latest version of iOS.

If you find the issue persists, proceeding with the recommendations here would be a good next step:

Use iTunes to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers.

explore icon in app store in iPad not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.