Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any contact information for the "Job Opportunities" department? I applied for a job this morning and was hoping to contact them regarding my application.

I applied for a job this morning with Apple and I was hoping to get back in touch with them regarding my application and to make sure that they received it.

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 11:34 AM

4 replies

Feb 11, 2016 2:12 PM in response to emilieberry67

The average University medical school has approx. 4 - 6K applications annually, and slightly more than 70 souls are accepted each year. Apple gets 3 - 4 times this number of monthly applications, and like most employers that cannot handle that volume — use applicant tracking software that filters out the 90+ percent of applicants before human eyes screen the rest. I recall submitting an online résumé to Apple a few summers ago, and they did not call me for an interview until 9 months later.

Feb 11, 2016 7:14 PM in response to emilieberry67

VikingOSX is probably close to 100% accurate... There is no way to push your application to the top of the stack (even IF that was in any way fair)

The way it works -- IF you make it to the recruiters eyes AND they choose you for further consideration, they will contact you to schedule a time for a FaceTime/Skype "interview" - who knows after that?

Is there any contact information for the "Job Opportunities" department? I applied for a job this morning and was hoping to contact them regarding my application.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.