Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad mini 2 •Year: Late 2013 and early 2014 •Capacity: 16, 32, 64, 128 GB •Model number (on the back cover): A1489 on the iPad mini 2 Wi-fi White or black front bezel •7.9-inch Retina display •Silver or space gray aluminum housing •Lightning connect

my name is Mohamed ******, lives in Uganda, I got ipad min 2

Year: Late 2013 and early 2014

• Capacity: 16GB
  • Model number (on the back cover):
    A1489 on the iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi
  • White or black front bezel
  • 7.9-inch Retina display
  • Silver or space gray aluminum housing
  • Lightning connector
  • The nano-SIM tray is on the left side on iPad mini 2 with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular
  • FaceTime HD and iSight cameras

gotten one of my friend in US called frank and his id is ****@gmail.comalthough he forgotten the password because of not using it almost a year.

I would like this letter will meet u in consideration and would like to send any progress of helping opening it through *****@live.com

thanks,

Mohamed

<Email and Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPad Mini, iOS 7, ipad id and password needs to reset

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 1:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply
5 replies

Feb 18, 2016 4:53 AM in response to imobl

it can solve my problem when I have full details to the account I want to reset, but I know nothing in to that account, I would like to know the old users id and password or been removed at all that users id and password if possible users id starts f.....@gmail.com please if u can access that users id n password can remove for me were you are will be helpful, so that I login my id and password automatic.

thanks get in tough at *********

<E-mail Edited by Host>

Feb 18, 2016 5:04 AM in response to ahmedyare16

We are fellow users on these forums, not iTunes Support nor Apple - don't personal info, e.g. email addresses, on here.

Contact your 'friend' and ask him to reset his account's password (only he can get his account's password reset and remove the iPad from his account) : http://iforgot.apple.com

Activation lock : Turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock - Apple Support

iPad mini 2 •Year: Late 2013 and early 2014 •Capacity: 16, 32, 64, 128 GB •Model number (on the back cover): A1489 on the iPad mini 2 Wi-fi White or black front bezel •7.9-inch Retina display •Silver or space gray aluminum housing •Lightning connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.