Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Slo Mo not working in iPhoto or Quicktime

Arrrghh please help someone 😢

I went to my sons Graduation today and got a great Slomo on my phone of the cap throwing bit. I duly transferred to iPhoto but STUPIDLY hit delete photos from the phone. The copy that has appeared in iPhoto stutters all over the place. I read some other threads saying put it back on your phone but for some reason when I sync it doesn't go back. All the photos did not the video. I put it in a separate album and synced that but again the album didn't appear. I have tried it out in quick time and again I'm getting the stuttering. Surely my Mac has to be more powerful than an iPhone and should be able to cope with a 6 second clip in slo mo.

I really would be grateful if someone can help out.

Imac 20" Alu, Mac OS X (10.5.2)

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 1:56 PM

3 replies

Mar 31, 2016 7:05 PM in response to Andrew Davies1

YOu are far behind on updates

that probably is it

see What to expect when you import slow-motion video from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

iPhoto and Aperture

Slow-motion (slo-mo) movies you import using iPhoto, or Aperture don't show speed variations. The entire video imports at the slowest speed

I am up do date with a software so can not test your versions - I suspect that if you were up to date it would work

LN

Slo Mo not working in iPhoto or Quicktime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.