Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have ios 9 on my iphone and my region is USA. The News App shows up in my Siri suggestions and I can use it from there but it not anywhere else on my phone.

I have ios 9.2.1 on my iphone 6s plus and my region is USA. The News App shows up in my Siri suggestions and I can use it from there but it is not anywhere else on my phone. I'm concerned that if it goes out of the suggestions I won't be able to use it. Is anyone else having this problem?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 2:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 3:00 PM

The News app is on your device. You need to check to see where it is. It could possibly be in a folder. Go through your folders to look, or you can do a search by either swiping to the right from the home page, or you can swipe downwards from the center of the home page to bring up the search. From there, you can do a search for the app, and if you have it in a folder, then the name of that folder will appear to the right of the app.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2016 3:00 PM in response to BillShamburg

The News app is on your device. You need to check to see where it is. It could possibly be in a folder. Go through your folders to look, or you can do a search by either swiping to the right from the home page, or you can swipe downwards from the center of the home page to bring up the search. From there, you can do a search for the app, and if you have it in a folder, then the name of that folder will appear to the right of the app.

I have ios 9 on my iphone and my region is USA. The News App shows up in my Siri suggestions and I can use it from there but it not anywhere else on my phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.