Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have to reset my network settings every few days

Still on a 4s, but running iOS 9.2.1.

Every 48-72 hours, my phone will no longer connect to wifi networks. It will reject the passwords consistently until I reset the network settings and enter the password from scratch. I've noticed similar issues with users a few years back in the support community and there are no real answers. I neither rate "Restore phone from backup" as an answer, nor "Reset phone to factory settings". There has got to be a better answer other than start over or buy a new phone, shouldn't there?

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 4:14 PM

2 replies

Feb 11, 2016 4:41 PM in response to Ottaz

Ottaz wrote:

Still on a 4s, but running iOS 9.2.1.

Every 48-72 hours, my phone will no longer connect to wifi networks. It will reject the passwords consistently until I reset the network settings and enter the password from scratch. I've noticed similar issues with users a few years back in the support community and there are no real answers. I neither rate "Restore phone from backup" as an answer, nor "Reset phone to factory settings". There has got to be a better answer other than start over or buy a new phone, shouldn't there?

So you've done both of those troubleshooting tips and you still have issue?

I have to reset my network settings every few days

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.