Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to disable app store offers to update nonexistent app on ipod touch 5g ios 9 and reset app counter

Periodically I'm getting notifications to update Brainiacs Sudoku which I had deleted from Ipod Touch 5g long time ago. I can't disable app update counter until I download update. So, how to disable app store offers to update nonexistent app on ipod touch 5g ios 9 and reset app counter once and for all?

iPod touch, iOS 9.2.1, null

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 3:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 2:06 AM

Try hiding that purchase

Hide and unhide purchases in iTunes or iBooks on your Mac or PC - Apple Support

2 replies

Feb 12, 2016 7:05 AM in response to lllaass

Thanks for prompt response. I had followed your directions, but being of some ripe age and not very knowledgeable in electronics I could not figure out how to select unnecessary app because I could not select the app - computer mouse just glides over the app without selecting it. Should I sync computer and IPod first, maybe? Please expand your directions.

how to disable app store offers to update nonexistent app on ipod touch 5g ios 9 and reset app counter

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.