Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help Need with photos

How do I find the proper folder to upload to a Page I Manage? Photos holds current pics but when I upload it is folders, which I can't open, review or post. Thank You for any help. I looked for tutorials to help with pictures, folders and such, and I am struggling with something that used to be so easy? Thanks again!

iMac

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 4:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 5:01 PM

Hi Brandi Jo,

To access the pictures you want to put on your page, you will want to export them from the Photos application. Select the pictures, go to File > Export > Export x Photos. Enter the details of your export and click Export. Select a location and click Export again. Once exported you can use whatever tools you wish to use for uploading to your page.

Some sites, like Vimeo or Flickr, allow you to export directly from Photos. Select the pictures, go to the File menu > Share > select the service you are exporting to and complete the export.

Best of luck.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2016 5:01 PM in response to brandi jo fromsierra vista

Hi Brandi Jo,

To access the pictures you want to put on your page, you will want to export them from the Photos application. Select the pictures, go to File > Export > Export x Photos. Enter the details of your export and click Export. Select a location and click Export again. Once exported you can use whatever tools you wish to use for uploading to your page.

Some sites, like Vimeo or Flickr, allow you to export directly from Photos. Select the pictures, go to the File menu > Share > select the service you are exporting to and complete the export.

Best of luck.

Help Need with photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.