Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Windows 10 Side of Split Partition Disk is Stuck on Startup Screen, Using a Macbook Pro

recently upgraded Windows 10 into my Macbook Pro Retina, Mid-2015 using the Boot Camp program and splitting the partition disk space into two sections: Windows 10 and OS X Yosemite. I use Windows 10 as the primary startup disk.

When I wanted to wake my Macbook up from 'Hibernation' while on the Windows 10 side, my screen was stuck on the startup screen with the animated circling dots. After multiple restart attempts, the screen still remains at the startup screen. I also cannot access the Startup Repair feature.

Does anyone have any clues on what I should do?

If possible, please minimize the technical terms with computers. I may not know what you are talking, sorry for any inconvenience!

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), Windows 10 Split Partition Disk

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 4:34 PM

There are no replies.

Windows 10 Side of Split Partition Disk is Stuck on Startup Screen, Using a Macbook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.