Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipod de 20 GB

cuando lo prendo me aparece la escritura www.apple.com/support/ipod. y no prende se apaga de nuevo y el ituns no lo detecta.

desde ya muchas gracias.

iPod classic

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 4:03 PM

1 reply

Feb 12, 2016 5:50 AM in response to crisross

when I turn on my writing www.apple.com/support/ipod appears. and not turn it off again and ituns not detected.

See iPod Displays a Red "X" Icon - Apple Support. Despite the date of the last update to that document I doubt Apple have much interest in servicing iPod classics. The line was withdrawn quite some time ago. See also Re: Corrupt iPod classic. You can try to get the stats, but my guess is that it will fail to open the drive.

tt2

Ver iPod muestra una "X" icono rojo - soporte de Apple. A pesar de la fecha de la última actualización de dicho documento dudo de Apple tiene mucho interés en el servicio de los clásicos iPod. La línea fue retirado hace bastante tiempo. Ver también Re: Corrupt el iPod classic. Usted puede tratar de conseguir las estadísticas, pero mi opinión es que no será capaz de abrir la unidad.

Traducido por Google

ipod de 20 GB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.