Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I erase Apple Watch activity history

HI, does anyone know how to delete Apple Watch activity history? I checked the activity app on iPhone but there is no option to delete the history, same thing on the watch itself.

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.0.2, Carrier T-Mobile

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 5:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 10:47 AM

Hi

Data can be deleted selectively using the Health app on your iPhone. For example:

- Go to the Health Data tab > Fitness > Stand Hours > Show All Data > Edit (upper-right) - then either tap on Delete All (upper-left) or delete individual data points by tapping on the minus sign next to them > when finished, tap Done (upper-right).

Alternatively, to remove all Health and Activity data from your iPhone, you can reset and partially restore your iPhone. Note that this involves the permanent loss of all sensitive data on your iPhone and watch, including Health data, HomeKit data, and saved passwords:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2016 10:47 AM in response to samanbabah

Hi

Data can be deleted selectively using the Health app on your iPhone. For example:

- Go to the Health Data tab > Fitness > Stand Hours > Show All Data > Edit (upper-right) - then either tap on Delete All (upper-left) or delete individual data points by tapping on the minus sign next to them > when finished, tap Done (upper-right).

Alternatively, to remove all Health and Activity data from your iPhone, you can reset and partially restore your iPhone. Note that this involves the permanent loss of all sensitive data on your iPhone and watch, including Health data, HomeKit data, and saved passwords:

How do I erase Apple Watch activity history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.