Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error iphone

IPhone 6pluse

Hello

I'm Majid ******

Of the Republic of Yemen, Aden

The problem and the gap discovered by chance got me on the date 02.04.2016 at 22:44 when you change the date to 02/04/1970 iPhone 6+ and you restart your iPhone for I unfortunately after restarting suspended the iPhone system in the image of the apple the period of time and then re-run of his own in that moment and after a period of 2 days of attempts decided that brought the iPhone in iTunes and here came the sudden appeared a message from iTunes says: could not connect to iTunes on the iPhone because it has expired device.

Then I learned that there is a problem in the iPhone so I decided that the latest iPhone from version 9 System 0.2 to 9.2. 1 In that moment appeared to me another letter telling me that there is a problem in the iPhone requires updating or System Restore

IPhone happened to the new version 9.2. 1 and I expected that the problem has been solved and I was, unfortunately, the iPhone did not work never commented again in the form of an apple P decided to restore order and clear the iPhone completely and braced system and I, unfortunately, did not find any result and iPhone then I realized that it did not work the iPhone had died and that the message that his back from iTunes is just a death certified by Apple and certificate it is impossible to work the iPhone again and after 5 days of attempts by all means and in all systems (10 Windows system and Windows 8 and Windows 7 and Mac OS) and all the roads been blocked in front of me decided that a closer and show you this problem q Do I find you have a solution to this problem be resolved urgently and chicken pox, and I find the response from Apple or landscapes to for adopting other ways to save my rights. Apple could lose a lot in order to restore confidence among the users with its system strong and rendered invincible easily. It was invincible to just change the date and re-running the iPhone enough because all Apple hardware crashes Please reply quickly and sincere thanks to you

important note

I have not done any work on the iPhone never Jelbrak

New iPhone I just changed history and prepared Alchgl iPhone

Facility with the message illustrations and queries the system registry file full of all the installation steps fully registered

Please attention and redemptive moral and material compensation and Yvonne again of the latest Apple hardware and Mac a new appreciation for my discovery of this serious loophole which some might exploit

Everything I've lost all the pictures in the iPhone videos, software, and notes and and important messages and important diary and everything and lost my job because I want to compensate your system now on everything

To communicate

<Personal Information and Email Edited by Host>

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 4:48 PM

1 reply

Feb 11, 2016 8:08 PM in response to Majed bashafai

Why did you set the date to 1970?

http://appleinsider.com/articles/16/02/11/newly-revealed-date-glitch-may-render- some-ios-devices-unusable

Try recovery mode.

https://support.apple.com/HT201263

If that doesn't work, try DFU mode.

http://www.imore.com/how-to-iphone-ipad-dfu-mode

Everything I've lost all the pictures in the iPhone videos, software, and notes and important messages and important diary and everything and lost my job because I want to compensate your system now on everything

If it was important, you must have been making backups for use if the phone failed or was lost.

Error iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.