Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s cannot draw in Notes application

I access the Notes application. I followed the directions to the letter. There is no icon to access drawing under new notes. I don't know how much simpler I can be. It's just that simple. The function is not there ... Now, do I just have to keep in Peru zing thousands and thousands of questions where some people state that it works for them and other state that it doesn't work for them before I can find the real answer? I cannot access any of the draw in function in the notes application. Not in any part of the application. Not in the my iPhone art or local doubts or anything. It is nowhere to be found. There is no drawing icon anywhere. That will someone please get back with me with an answer ??

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 4:52 PM

8 replies

iPhone 6s cannot draw in Notes application

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.