Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

forgot security question to change iCloud password

So heres the thing, for the life of me I cannot remember my iCloud password. I need it so that I can change my lock screen password from my icloud password to a new password I can remember. I also can't remember the answers to the security questions from years ago. if someone could please help me out i would really appreciate it. Also, if I were to go to the apple store could they possible help me out? thanks

MacBook Pro

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 5:55 PM

1 reply

Feb 11, 2016 6:54 PM in response to michaeldiego

The following has instructions for a forgotten lock screen passcode: If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Regarding the forgotten Apple ID password you may be able to use the email option: If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Same for the security questions: If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support

Or contact Apple if the above won't work for you: Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

forgot security question to change iCloud password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.