Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6 Plus's camera cannot focus the far things but near focus is ok. There is no problem like this previous. Please help me how to fix it? Thanks!

iphone 6 Plus camera can't focus far things. But Near focus is no problem.. there is no problems like before.. Please help me. Thanks!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.2.1, Camera

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 5:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 5:47 PM

There is a recall program for iPhone 6+ models that have this issue.

https://www.apple.com/au/support/iphone6plus-isightcamera/

4 replies

Feb 14, 2016 7:49 AM in response to actionmarker

Dear,

when i enter the link you give me.. I found that The serial number you entered is eligible for this program. Please choose one of the service options below.

But you know I am from Yangon, Myanmar (Burma). Where can I do replacement in Yangon. There are two service center iServe and IPro in Yangon. Are these apple authorized service center and can I do the replacement there? Please tell me back as quickly as you can. Thanks!

Feb 15, 2016 1:55 AM in response to MyoHT

From what I understand from the link I posted, it appears that Apple require the owner/user to return the phone to either themselves or an authorised agent. It appears that Myanmar is not on the list of counties available.

When selecting Other Countries at the bottom of the Select Country list, the page changes and you can select wireless carriers where Ooredoo is listed.

I would suggest that you contact Ooredoo or wherever you purchased the iPhone from.

These support pages are only provided to allow discussion between fellow users like you and me, so Apple will not provide you answer here.

My iPhone 6 Plus's camera cannot focus the far things but near focus is ok. There is no problem like this previous. Please help me how to fix it? Thanks!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.