Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ESX24 Question

I'm fairly new to Logic, I have have migrated over from Studio One. I'm a little confused with something that ESX24 is doing.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

When I first add a track using the sampler, i get the Library options like on the top. But after I switch off of that newly added track to a different one, I get the options like in the bottom one. I don't understand what the difference is and how I would switch back and forth. But I know that things that appear in one do not always appear in the other.

Thanks!

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X El Capitan (10.11.3)

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 6:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 7:14 PM

It is not related to the Ex24......

The blue triangle on the channel strip sets the context for what the library displays.

Click next to settings - to have the library display channel strip settings... Click next to instruments to have the library display the instrument context.

That is why they are different....

User uploaded file

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2016 7:14 PM in response to Xb2003

It is not related to the Ex24......

The blue triangle on the channel strip sets the context for what the library displays.

Click next to settings - to have the library display channel strip settings... Click next to instruments to have the library display the instrument context.

That is why they are different....

User uploaded file

ESX24 Question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.