Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes won't sync calendar to iPhone

Running El Capitan, iTunes 12.3.2 and IOS 9.2.1. My computer calendar will absolutely NOT SYNC to my iPhone. Anyone have a solution?

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.2.1, El Capitan

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 8:28 PM

2 replies

Feb 11, 2016 9:27 PM in response to chtate1

What "computer calendar" are you using? If you were using an iCloud calendar and the same Apple ID on your Mac and your iPad, and you had turned on your iCloud calendar in System Preferences > iCloud on your Mac and Settings > iCloud > Calendars on your iPad, they would always be in sync.

So I'm guessing you have not done that. Then you should:

• Click on the iPad's "Info" tab when the iPad is connected to iTunes, and report what it says about calendar syncing.
  • Report exactly what calendar you are using on your Mac. If you don't know, click the "Calendars" button in the upper left of the Mac's Calendars app.

Feb 12, 2016 6:29 AM in response to sberman

Thanks for responding, Sherman, though it wasn't particularly helpful.

There is NO iPad involved...iPhone 5c w/ OSi 9.2.1, Macbook Pro 13" running El Capitan, iTunes 12.3.2.

All my iTunes settings are for full sync of music, contacts, CALENDAR (i.e., OSX's calendar) , etc. via wi-fi. As for years, all sync...except CALENDAR in the past 30 days. It won't sync via either wi-fi or when connected by cable

Itunes won't sync calendar to iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.