Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I put music from my desktop onto new iPod 5 . I am running windows 10 please

HHow can I transfer music from my music on desktop running windows 10 to my new iPod 5 please?

iPod touch, iOS 9.1

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 10:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2016 1:53 PM

Howdy patrickfromleeds,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

I see you'd like to sync music to your new iPod touch. If you have an Apple Music subscription, then you can use iCloud Music Library to keep your music up to date. If you don't have it, then you can sync by plugging in your iPod into your computer and then sync with iTunes. Have fun with your new iPod!

Move content from iTunes on your computer to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Sync Apple Music across your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and computer

Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2016 1:53 PM in response to patrickfromleeds

Howdy patrickfromleeds,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

I see you'd like to sync music to your new iPod touch. If you have an Apple Music subscription, then you can use iCloud Music Library to keep your music up to date. If you don't have it, then you can sync by plugging in your iPod into your computer and then sync with iTunes. Have fun with your new iPod!

Move content from iTunes on your computer to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Sync Apple Music across your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and computer

Cheers.

How can I put music from my desktop onto new iPod 5 . I am running windows 10 please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.